*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Big Brother
  2. Let's begin!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1210355-The-Rose-Group/cid/420988-Big-Brother
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1210355
You are one of several people affected by a new shrinking device.
This choice: Collin  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Big Brother

    by: lillyfox
You press the button on the boom gate and received your parking ticket. You can hardly hold it due to your excitement.

You are soon to be a housemate on Big Brother! You'd applied online and managed to get in straight up. You needed to go in a few days early because, apparently, you were to have a special part in the game.

Soon you're at the small office at GenTV where the show would be hosted. You'd been watching the show since it first came on TV, enjoying the way that it played on the minds of everyone in the house.

You walk through the door and are offered a seat by a receptionist. Not sitting down for long, you are soon invited into another office and offered another seat. You are now sitting directly opposite the show's two hosts Stew and Jackie.

"Nice to meet you at last Colin." Jackie smiled warmly.
"Welcome to the show mate!" Stew came around and shakes your hand.

They're both in suits, Jackie in a smart cut suit for women and Stew in a hybrid of surfie and blue suit. You felt a little under dressed in your t-shirt, trainers and track pants. You would have changed but work kept you back a little longer this afternoon.


"Well it seems you match all our criteria." Jackie said as she read through a heap of paper "We contacted your work to make sure you were fit enough for the job, hope you don't mind." Before you could speak Stew started,
"Colin, Big Brother needs something to spice it up each time around. We've had just about everything now but recently we were approached by a group who offered to give us a new exciting twist!" You can see by the look on his face that you are somehow going to be the twist "It's called 'mouse in the house' and well buddy, you're the mouse. Let me show you how that works."

Before you can protest Jackie hits a button under your desk and the chair vibrates slightly. You yelp and fall on the floor with pain. You wake up looking around. You hear Stew's voice again,
"Congratulations Colin, you're the first ever housemate to be one inch tall!"
You try to run but his huge hand picks you up by the shirt coller and lifts you to his face.
"So seeing as how you're obviously going to be in alot of danger you get to pick the set of rules:
A) you can be rewarded the one million dollars if you manage to stay unseen by the housemates for the whole month that they're in there or
B) you can be discovered by the housemates and used as a form of communication between the two houses, oh yah, we've got a two house setup again"
You tremble as his hot, moist breath washes over you. He smiles a little seeing this.

After a few seconds you decide on Rule set:

You have the following choices:

1. A - Hide from the giants who know you have there million dollars

2. B - Be a messenger boy

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 lillyfox (UN: lillyfox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lillyfox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1210355-The-Rose-Group/cid/420988-Big-Brother