*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1214907-One-Piece-Shrinking-Story/cid/455155-Truth-or-Consequences
by Rob
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1214907
One Piece characters shrink in size.
This choice: "This is the necklace of truth"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Truth or Consequences

    by: who-me
"This is the necklace of the Truth," Robin said, "It's a cursed item."

"Cursed?!" Nami said, struggling to take it off. But to no avail.

"Yes," Robin said, "Ye who wears this necklace must speak the truth or shall shrink with each lie they say."

"It shrinks me?" Nami asked.

"There's more," Robin said, "'The necklace will come off on one moon's cycle for each lie you say.'"

"That's insane!" Nami said.

"True, but with everything I've seen on the Grandline, I wouldn't chance it," Robin said. She looked at Nami, closing her book. "A moon's cycle is 28 days, we'll know then if it can come off. Or you could try to see if its true by telling a lie and see if you shrink."

You have the following choices:

1. Nami tries out the curse by saying a lie

2. Nami doesn't risk it. But ends up lying eventually.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 who-me (UN: who-me at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rob has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1214907-One-Piece-Shrinking-Story/cid/455155-Truth-or-Consequences