*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Anna's Journey Begins
  2. Gender
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1216276-The-Mansion/cid/612235-Annas-Journey-Begins
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Horror/Scary · #1216276
Once you enter the haunted mansion, strange things start to happen, like what?
This choice: Female  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Anna's Journey Begins

    by: totodile
Your character is given the name of Anna.

Anna stopped at the gates of the McGowan place and gazed at the exterior of the mansion. The windows were broken, and the paint color faded from a yellow to a barely visible yellow. The vines that the previous owners planted climbed up the walls of the mansion. For years, she wandered who lived in this mansion, but she realized that the mansion has been abandoned for one hundred years now. The mansion was built near the Hudson Bay and used to be owned by the McGowan family.

Anna pushed the rusted gates open and walked down the eroded sidewalk to the front porch. She climbed the steps onto the porch and walked to the front door. She banged on the door in attempt to open it. The door was locked! What will Anna do?

You have the following choices:

1. Break a window.

2. Go around the house and try to enter through the back door.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 totodile (UN: pikachu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
totodile has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1216276-The-Mansion/cid/612235-Annas-Journey-Begins