*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Short awakening
  2. Enter the Radioactive Squirrel
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1218112-Life-as-a-Squirrel/cid/383336-Short-awakening
by Chris
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Animal · #1218112
You turn into a squirrel and go on many adventures
This choice: Male  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Short awakening

    by: Divine Bandit
You check the bite marks on your shoulder. It might have had raibies or something like that. First thing tommorrow, you should go to the doctor.

You walk home, and you're right outside your house, when everything gets strange. You start spinning, and you feel an unbearable pain. You lay down on the grass and close your eyes.


Several hours later, you open your eyes to find everything looking pretty normal, and you're actually feeling pretty good again. You stand up, and start walking back to the house.

This is where is became strange. The house was huge, and you couldn't even open the door. You sit down, and think that you might have shrunk somehow. You look down...

"How down I turn into a squirrel???" You say to yourself, but it comes out as a squeak. You don't know what is going on, but the sun is going down, and you have to find a way inside.

You have the following choices:

1. Try Climbing the Tree

*Noteb*
2. The Doggie Door in the Back

*Noteb*
3. Keep Trying to Open the Door

*Noteb*
4. Find Somewhere Else to Sleep

*Noteb*
5. Something else...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Divine Bandit (UN: mid-knight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1218112-Life-as-a-Squirrel/cid/383336-Short-awakening