*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1222436-Gaining-Power/cid/385162-The-first-growth-if-accidental
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1222436
With great power comes great weight.
This choice: Sara, the huge blob.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The first growth, if accidental.

    by: Fatislove
You stand in the bathroom on the scale. You look down and your face falls.

105 pounds. You look down at the tag on your bikini that you are wearing.

Size 2.

You begin to think about a girl from your school, Sara. She is FAT to the point where it's a wonder there are clothes that fit her.

And she constantly picks on you because you're skinny. You sigh and think to yourself, 'I wish I couldn't even FIT into this bikini.'

Immediately, you feel a tingling sensation all over your body. After a few seconds, a sharp pain around your waist distracts you.

You attempt to look down at you waist to find the problem, but your face buries into a mass of flesh. You find that your breasts are growing rounder and larger. You fling open the door to reveal the full-body mirror. And you're surprised at what you see.

You notice your face first. Your cheeks become rounder, your chin becomes two, then three. Your belly is stretching out, becoming soft with fat. Your breasts grow to the point where the bikini top snaps off. The sharp pain stops when the fat around your waist and thighs snap your bikini bottom off. You realize that YOU did that. Just by saying you wanted to be too fat for the bikini, it happened.

You have the following choices:

1. Call up that fatass Sara, you're home alone.

2. Test how far this power can go.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fatislove (UN: flabislove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fatislove has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1222436-Gaining-Power/cid/385162-The-first-growth-if-accidental