*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Pool
  2. Fat girl's day off.
  3. What will you do?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1222436-Gaining-Power/cid/835989-The-Pool
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1222436
With great power comes great weight.
This choice: The Pool  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Pool

    by: Der Alein Wolf
A good place to show everything off, and see other people who are showing everything off... that would be the pool.

You change into your bikini- making it a size large enough to fit your corpulent frame of course- and waddle towards your car. Unfortunately, it's only a little honda. There's no way you could fit into it at that size. Sighing, you shrink down to barely 100 pounds, being careful to shrink your bikini too. You jump with a flying leap- can't make those when 1600 pounds- into the car and drive off.

You pull up at the pool and get out. Your instinct is to expand again right then and there, but your malicious mind thinks of a better idea; You run over to the diving board and jump off as high as you possibly can.

Then you revert to 1600 pounds. Your stick thin legs become the size of oil drums, your arms the size of tires. Your fingers are each the size of your former arms. Then your gut expands in a rushing tide of obesity, weighing 700 pounds on its own. It's size drags you into a belly flop position even as your breasts grow to aid it. They become massive orbs of fat, the size of most women's waists. Hell, they might be the size of most women.

All that in a second, then people start to scream as your titanic body crashes into the pool, sending huge amounts of water- and the occasional person with it. Thankfully, it's an extremely large pool, and relatively little of it is affected. Thanks to your colossal fat, you float in the still 10 foot deep water with no effort at all. Out of the corner of your eye you see something.

One is a couple of women taking swimming lessons. Your splash caused them to lose their technique, and look to be falling into the water. You could fatten them up to similar size as yourself to make them float. You could reduce your size and save them. Or you could expand yourself to push enough water out of the pool to let them stand.

You have the following choices:

1. Fatten the Women

*Noteb*
2. Save them like a Lifeguard

*Noteb*
3. Fatten yourself

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Der Alein Wolf (UN: fighter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fatislove has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1222436-Gaining-Power/cid/835989-The-Pool