*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. downunder
  2. what path
  3. Someone Elses Bed
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1236241-Harry-Potter-and-the-World-of-Giants/cid/444131-downunder
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1236241
Harry Potter shrinks in dorm room. Please ADD.
This choice: naked  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

downunder

    by: yogertlvr
Ron stood in his robe, holes and tattered throughout, his hair wet from a shower he had just took.
He stretch and yawned, "Bloody hell, I could sleep a week." he exclaimed.
"Your always sleepy Ron."Seamus Finnigan said with a laugh.
Ron Stuck out his toung,"Up yours." he laughed.
"Not tonight Ron, maybe Harry might like to snog."Seamus laughed.
Ron smiled and scanned the room for Harry. "Speaking of, where the hell is he anyway?"
Seamus looked over to Harry's bed. "I thought I saw him go to bed an hour ago. Possibly stepped out for a smoke again under his invisibility cloak."
"I thought he said he was going to quit."Ron said hurt.
Harry had been smoking upwards of 2 packs a day, ever since his last encounter with Voldemort.
Ron walked over to Harry's side table, reached into the drawer, and pulled out his Marauder's map. The map was bewitched so that it would show anyone, anywhere, what they were doing.
"I promise I am up to no good." he said as he waved his wand over the map.
The map opened to reveal the entire school, then it changed to show the gryfindor tower. Ron saw Seamus, himself, Nevill and Harry.
"Harry, get out from under your cloak." Ron said.
There was no response, there was no sign of Harry even in the room. Yet, the map clearly showed Harry in the room, sitting on Ron's bed.
Walking over to the bed, Ron reached out carefully to try to find the Cloak, but couldn't feel it.
Ron felt along the bed, however, he could not feel the cloak.
Looking at the map again, he laughed. "I bet its faulty."
Putting the map down on his side table, Ron then yawned again and stripped off his Robe to reveal he was completly nude.
Seamus smiled, "Bloody Hell mate, your body is fucking incredible. Harry is bloody lucky."
"Thanks." Ron said with a smile.
Harry and Ron has been lovers from the off. Right after Harry defeated the evil wizard Voldemort.
Ron lay back on his bed and covered himself with his blankets. He could feel something under his buttox, however...

You have the following choices:

1. ron goes to sleep

2. Harry is pinned under Ron's buttox

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 yogertlvr (UN: etower036 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
whiteboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1236241-Harry-Potter-and-the-World-of-Giants/cid/444131-downunder