*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Harry is pinned under Ron's buttox
  2. downunder
  3. what path
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1236241-Harry-Potter-and-the-World-of-Giants/cid/603206-Harry-is-pinned-under-Rons-buttox
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1236241
Harry Potter shrinks in dorm room. Please ADD.
This choice: Harry is pinned under Ron's buttox  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Harry is pinned under Ron's buttox

    by: yogertlvr
He did not care, he wanted to sleep, and he wanted to sleep now. His body went completely limp instantly as sleep took over. He snored, long breath in, and loud breath out.

"Damn Ron, you could sleep through an earthquake!" Seamus laughed and laid back, covered his shivering naked body, and turned over, then closed his eyes. He found himself not able to sleep, his mind raced with fantasy about seeing Ron's naked body. He was indeed wanted Ron, he had always loved Ron, but had no balls to say his real feelings for him. He looked over to the other beds, they were pretty well empty because most of the other boys were gone off for holidays. Seamus, Ron and Harry were stuck there because of either their families were gone off for their holidays, or just too busy with their jobs to have a weekend with them.
"Ron?" he whispered.

Ron snored, he had always been a heavy sleeper, as Seamus had pointed out, he could sleep through anything. He dreamed of Harry rubbing his Willy, and he began to go down, licking Ron's head.

Seamus worked carefully, sucking on Ron's hard cock.He slurped as precum began to flow out of the slit on the head.

Harry watched in shock as he watched powerless to move, pinned under Ron's buttock's. He had no idea of how he got there, or how he could have been shrunk, but he knew he could do nothing to stop Seamus from basicly .molesting his lover.

Seamus continued sucking, Ron continued to stiffen his body, he groaned and his muscles contracted, spraying a load of hot wizard spooge all over Seamus's mouth. Seamus smiled, satisfied he had tasted the cream of Weasley, and he liked it.

"Damn you Seamus!" Harry shouted as he worked to get free, but to no success...

Ron opened his eyes and rubbed his softening cock, "Bloody hell, I hate those wet dreams, thought I would be done with those as I got older."

Seamus looked over from his bed, "I know, I have those too sometimes." he said wiping his mouth of the fresh wizards cream. "I hope I can have one tonight too, haven't came off in a few days." he laughed.

Ron smiled and rolled over, his mind racing with confusion. He had been awake during the last few minutes of his night attack. But he was so horny, he didn't care, in his mind, he allowed Seamus to have his way. and as soon as Seamus was asleep, he would return the favor.

He got up out his bed, letting Harry free, course he was not aware Harry was down there. He walked over to Seamus's bed, rolled back the sheets to find Seamus was fully erect already.




You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Seamus was awake

*Noteb*
2. Seamus was asleep

*Noteb*
3. Harry caught Ron's attention

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 yogertlvr (UN: etower036 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
whiteboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1236241-Harry-Potter-and-the-World-of-Giants/cid/603206-Harry-is-pinned-under-Rons-buttox