*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Riding in the Trunck
  2. I'm Flying!!!
  3. Rude Awakening
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1239183-Shrunk-by-Your-Tomboy-Girlfriend/cid/395736-Riding-in-the-Trunck
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1239183
Your girlfriend always disgusted you, but when you break up, it gets a lot worse.
This choice: In the back of her falling-down pants.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Riding in the Trunck

    by: boywithpen
Smashing into the back of her pants Taylor descends slowly until he falls onto a wide, soft shelf. Looking around he sees nothing, darkness. As he takes a step forward a huge train-wreck of stenches and aromas hit him in the face. Smells just like his ex-girlfriend when she forgets to wear deodorant and passes gas.

"Like it down there?" Jade asks shaking her thunderous behind.

As Taylor gets thrown against the inside wall of Jade's pants he tries to get his footing and finds himself slowly falling and inching downward.

He felt two soft mountains press on both sides of him and his face, he back against her tight pressed pants. He was falling between her crack! "That tickles!" Jade rumbled as a small, yet devastatingly potent fart escapes her ass and flees right into Taylor's nose.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 boywithpen (UN: boywithpen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G-Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1239183-Shrunk-by-Your-Tomboy-Girlfriend/cid/395736-Riding-in-the-Trunck