*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sumo ninja?!?
  2. Pick your squad!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1268865-Naruto-Squad-Weight-Gain/cid/411783-Sumo-ninja
by spider
Rated: E · Interactive · Fantasy · #1268865
Your favorite Naruto squads must gain to pass the exam!
This choice: Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Sumo ninja?!?

    by: spider
"You can't be serious, Kakashi sensei!!" Yelled Sakura. "Your telling me that you want us to bloat up to compete in this pointless new event in the Chunin exam?!?"
"Completely serious." Kakashi said. He didn't even lift his head up from his book to look at the pink-haired ninja girl. "If you want to become true shinobi, you have to choice." "But why is a sumo match part of a NINJA exam?" asked Sasuke in his mono-tone voice. "This will be a test of stability and worst case senario." Kakashi explained, "it will show us who out of you genin can handle extreme situations."

Naruto was the only one not speaking, which was unusual, since he always speaks his mind. "What about you, Naruto? Your usually not this quiet." "Hm, oh, I was just thinking about the sumo competition." Naruto explained, "And if I have to put on weight to become hokage, the so be it, BELIEVE IT!" "You two see," said Kakashi to Sasuke and Sakura, "Naruto has no problem with it, take him as an example."
Now Sasuke didn't like to be upstaged by someone like Naruto, and Sakura always supported everything Sasuke did. "*sigh*, fine, I'll do it." Sasuke gave in. "Me too, I guess." Sakura said. "Excellent, you start your weight training tomorrow, don't eat anything tonight, you'll be needing an empty stomach tomorrow." And with that Squad 7 was dismissed.

You have the following choices:

1. Fast Foward to the next day....

2. Fast Foward one week later....

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 spider (UN: spider_ninja at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
spider has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1268865-Naruto-Squad-Weight-Gain/cid/411783-Sumo-ninja