*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1278369-fat-fairy-tales/cid/3030089-The-Wolf-spots-a-farm-cart-and-attacks-it
by amber
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1278369
Fairy tales characters starting to gain weight and becoming really fat. Please add.
This choice: The Wolf spots a farm cart and attacks it  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The Wolf spots a farm cart and attacks it

    by: temp404
So, the wolf begin his hunt. But he couldn't find any prey for hours. His stomach finish digesting his last meal, and now his belly was much smaller and softier his hips also have grown. And by the time when he noticed strange smell he was pretty hungry. The wolf went by smell and soon he saw farmer with a cart.
It's seems like the wheel of this cart is broken and farmer repairing it. Also near the cart was tied a donkey.
The donkey start to get nervous when he sensed a wolf nearby. So the wolf decide to do something before a farmer notice him.
The wolf jumped out of the bushes and before farmer could react his head already were in the wolf's throat. This men wasn't very delicious so wolf quickly swallowed him then the wolf approached to donkey. The poor animal tried to ran away but the rope was too strong and donkey could only tremble with fear as big predator step closer (yes, this wolf is bigger than donkey, and much fatter, but it isn't surprising since his name is BIG bad wolf). So, wolf began swallowing a donkey, this process take more time tan swallowing a farmer, but soon whole animal were in the wolf's stomach.
This was pretty big meal but the wolf decided to search a cart. Inside he found some instruments, some meat that was consumed after it was found and vegetables that wasn't his favorite food but wolf ate them anyway. Soon all edible in the cart was in the belly that hungs down centimeters above the ground and was stretched to its limit.
After this huge meal the wolf...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. decide to rest

2. meet the red hood

*Noteb*
3. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 temp404 (UN: rtemp404 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
amber has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1278369-fat-fairy-tales/cid/3030089-The-Wolf-spots-a-farm-cart-and-attacks-it