*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Once upon a forest...
  2. Who
  3. Wich fairy tale
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1278369-fat-fairy-tales/cid/417798-Once-upon-a-forest
by amber
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1278369
Fairy tales characters starting to gain weight and becoming really fat. Please add.
This choice: The wolf  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Once upon a forest...

    by: Drez

Once upon a time, there lived a wolf in the forest. This wolf ate whoever entered the forest. Untold numbers of travelers have entered the forest, just to end up in the big pot belly of the wolf. Many woodsmen and hunters tried to kill the wolf, but they would get eaten by the wolf. The wolf was known as Big Bad Wolf, because he was big, bad and a wolf. He ate women and little girls mostly, but he also ate men as well. The lair of the wolf is near the center of the forest.
On the morning that our story starts, the wolf was in his lair. The belly of the wolf was distended because of the meal inside of it.. The wolf was gluttonous, seeing how fat he could get. This time, the wolf had a six foot round belly, and he was sleeping it off.
The other animals in the forest were his prey too. The wolf loved to gorge himself on the animals in the forest. The wolf ate all his food whole and alive, because he liked to feel the struggling of his prey in his stomach.
The wolf yawned and woke up and managed to squeeze himself through the opening of his lair.
"I'm awake and I'm in the mood for breakfast" said the wolf.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. He meets Little Red Riding Hood

2. The Wolf spots a farm cart and attacks it

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Drez (UN: erik at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
amber has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1278369-fat-fairy-tales/cid/417798-Once-upon-a-forest