*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jill's New Implants
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1278730-The-Special-Implants/cid/417786-Jills-New-Implants
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1278730
A girl you loves rock music gets implants that does more then make her breast bigger.
Chapter #1

Jill's New Implants

    by: dasan15
Jill and her boyfriend was at the doctor to get new breast implants. She was already a 36F, but with these new implants she will breast will be in the FFF's. She had traveled all the way to Japan to get these special implants. It was finally time to get them. She went in the room for surgery and got her ready. A few hours later she came out, and her breast were huge, they were in triple F size. She couldn't wait to show them off to every body, but it was late and she just wanted to go to sleep, she could show everybody the next day. She and her husband then walked to their car. But while they were walking, Jill's husband noticed, she looked a little taller. Before she was 5'7, now she was 5'9. But Jill didn't notice. Soon they got home and went to bed. The next morning, Jill's boyfriend woke up and saw that Jill grew more, but Jill still didn't notice. Jill was now......

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. 7 feet tall

*Noteb*
2. 12 feet tall

*Noteb*
3. 16 feet tall

4. 25 feet tall

*Noteb*
5. 50 feet tall

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dasan15 (UN: darps3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dasan15 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1278730-The-Special-Implants/cid/417786-Jills-New-Implants