*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Friends
  2. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1279881-Shrinking-Koa/cid/418560-Friends
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by avrrge
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1279881
Koa finds himself shrunk on his first day of college. What will he do?
This choice: Derek comes back with friends  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Friends

    by: avrrge
Koa looked over, and saw Derek standing in the doorway with 3 other people.

“Derek!” Koa yelled as loud as he could. No one heard.

“HEY,” Derek said, with a smile, “DID I LEAVE THE DOOR OPEN?”

Koa covered his ears. Their voices were a thousand times louder.

“KOA, YOU HERE?” Derek asked, “THAT’S MY ROOMMATE. I WANTED HIM TO MEET YOU GUYS.”

“WELL, TYLER, MATT, AND DYLAN,” Derek said, "YOU CAN SIT DOWN IF YOU WANT."

Derek’s new friends were easy on the eyes as well. Tyler and Matt had brown hair, and Dylan had blond hair. They all had some sort of band shirt on, and shorts. Tyler was wearing white shoes, and Matt and Dylan were both wearing flip flops. Koa had to come up with a plan. He just had to get Derek’s attention somehow. While he was figuring that out, the ground started to shake, and he noticed the buys all sat down on the couches and started to chat.

“OH, HEY, “Derek said, “KOA UNPACKED HIS THINGS...AND NOT MINE. AW, AND HE EVEN TOOK MY POSTER!”

He walked over to Koa’s room. Koa ran to the side as Derek’s foot came crashing down near him. He realized this was not a safe place to be, and walked against the wall to another place. Derek took the poster down, and saw the hole, and decided to put it back up.

“I GUESS I’LL HAVE TO UNPACK LATER,” he boomed, and walked back out.

Koa was almost near the couches. If he was going to get anyone’s attention, it would be Derek’s. He didn’t know the other guys. When he got to the couches, he noticed that it was Matt who was closer. Derek was on the far side of the couch, and he didn’t want to risk going around anyone. He went slowly closer to Matt. He was tapping his foot up and down, and his other foot was on the couch. He walked over to his foot. He stopped and realized for the first time, that being this small was pretty cool. He noticed things that he never noticed before. He could see in Matt’s foot the detail and everything. He snapped out of it and tried to decide the best way to approach this giant. He decided to go for the toes. It seemed easiest, and he would less likely be crushed. He walked over to them and with a struggle, climbed the sandal. It was at that moment, Matt decided to being both feet up to the couch. As he brought his feet up, he put his foot at an angle, and Koa fell right in between his big and second toe. Koa didn’t know what to do. Should he move? If he did, would the giant notice and think he was a bug or something? Koa stood as still as he could, but was still moving around and he brushed his back against the skin of the toe. Koa froze. He slowly looked up and realize Matt didn’t even feel a thing. He breathed a sigh of relief. He stared up at Matt.

“...amazing,” was all that Koa could get out. Then, the ground beneath him started to shake. He looked around and saw Matt was scratching his other foot, which was overlapping the one Koa was on. After he finished, he put his foot back down on the ground. Koa held onto the strap of the sandal and hoped that Matt didn’t feel him. When the shaking stopped, he thought that if he didn’t feel him so far, he wasn’t going to feel him at all. Koa climbed out from the toes, and onto the top of the foot and looked at his new landscape. They hairs on the toes were just a little bit bigger than he was.

“WELL, MAYBE DYLAN AND I SHOULD BE GETTING BACK TO OUR DORM,” Matt said. Koa was startled by this. If they went back to their dorm, wherever that was, he wouldn’t be able to get Derek’s attention, and he would be with giants that he didn’t even know! As Matt got up, Koa held onto one of the hairs. Matt walked out into the hall, and Koa closed his eyes. The whole ordeal was like a roller coaster ride. When he opened them, he was in a completely different room. This room was green, and only had one room. Koa put two and two together and figured that Matt and Dylan were probably a couple. Koa held on longer and Matt went into the room and sat down on the bed, took off his sandals, and rested his feet up onto the bed. Koa let go of the hair, slid down the giants foot, and walked quickly away from his monstrous feet.. It didn’t take long for Matt to fall asleep. Koa looked at his watched and noticed that it was 8:00. Classes started tomorrow. At this size, he wouldn’t be able to go. He decided also to get some shut-eye.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Go to sleep and hope this was all a bad dream

*Noteb*
2. Explore at this size

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 avrrge (UN: koaxor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
avrrge has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1279881-Shrinking-Koa/cid/418560-Friends