*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Derek's back...
  2. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1279881-Shrinking-Koa/cid/422848-Dereks-back
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by avrrge
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1279881
Koa finds himself shrunk on his first day of college. What will he do?
This choice: Derek comes back  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Derek's back...

    by: avrrge
Derek walks back into the room to find the room empty.

"Koa!?" he calls out. No answer. He shrusg and walks over to his room, when the poster that Koa set up in his room caught his eye. He walks into the room to take down the poster. He sees the hole in the wall and puts it back up.

He walks over to the couch and lays down on it.

'Rough day,' he thinks

----------------------

Koa looks up and up to see that his friend Derek, who was now a giant, walk into the room. Koa looked at Derek's magnificent form as he called out his name.

"KOA?!" Derek called out. Koa covered his ears.

Koa watched as Derek started walking over to his room, and then stop. Koa was so hypnotized that his friend was now a giant monster, that he just realized in time that Derek was walking his way, and jumped just in time. Derek walked to the poster and then walked back out, nearly crushing Koa again, and went to the couch.

Koa now has a decision. Go get Derek now while he is asleep, or wait until a better opportunity?

You have the following choices:

1. Get his attention NOW

*Noteb*
2. Wait.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 avrrge (UN: koaxor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
avrrge has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1279881-Shrinking-Koa/cid/422848-Dereks-back