*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1281044-Fat-Vornography/cid/1006692-Marta--A-grandmother-in-her-fifties-and-very-f
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1281044
Vore, fatness, and sex combine in this interactive...
This choice: Marta! A grandmother in her fifties and very fat, but still extremely popular..  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Marta! A grandmother in her fifties and very f...

    by: FFtheSnake
Marta sipped her cola, smiling as she watched her grandchildren play on the park's jungle gym. Her three daughters and three sons sat nearby, discussing plans for the holidays, none of them minding the stars Marta got.

She was a well-known porn star, and still beautiful despite her near sixty years of age. Then again, when you literally way a ton like Marta did, a result of years of gluttonous predation, the fat tended to keep the wrinkles out, leaving her with just a head of distinguished, graying hair to show her age. She was huge, her fat, immense belly so huge that it could rest on the ground. Her cheeks were puffy and wide, her adorable face possessed of many chins. Her ass was huge, as were her breasts, her limbs so fat that movement was very difficult. (Ironically, this is part of what the people who bought her videos liked about her now, her being so fat that movement was difficult.) She could still walk around, albeit slowly and only with a board underneath her belly. She generally tended to use a cart when travelling casually, like she was today. She was clad in a red shirt that covered her breasts, but left her titanic belly bare, and a pair of red sweatpants, a darker shade than her fur.

She smiled warmly as one of her granddaughters came up to her and hugged her immense tummy. "Gramma?" she asked, "Can I has a cookie?"

Marta nodded, and gave the cute young girl a couple of the cookies from the plate she was eating. (Being that huge did come with the disadvantage of a huge appetite. But she liked eating, so it wasn't that bad.)

The immense fox looked over her children, all discussing what to do for an upcoming birthday party. Each one was a different species, the result of her couplings with her male co-stars. For her youngest and her oldest, a cat and wolf respectively, unfortunately, their fathers were meals. But thankfully, they didn't hate her. (It's hard to care about someone you never knew.)

Her children, a male wolf, tiger, and alligator, and a female fox, black panthress, and cat were all planning on a big birthday party for Marta's sister. Marta, for her part, was hoping to just enjoy the day with her children and her multitude of grandchildren. She was a popular porn star, however, and was unlikely to be left alone for long.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FFtheSnake (UN: mysterio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FFtheSnake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1281044-Fat-Vornography/cid/1006692-Marta--A-grandmother-in-her-fifties-and-very-f