*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1281052-Fat-Fanfiction-Vornography/cid/1763625-Later-on-Jasmine-and-Shego-head-back-to-Jasmin
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1281052
A counterpart to Fat Vornography, this time with a fanfic-style twist...
This choice: Later on, Jasmine and Shego head back to Jasmine's home...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Later on, Jasmine and Shego head back to Jasmin...

    by: Unknown
The two talked for a bit until Shego eventually passed out and was digested. She reappeared in her dressing room feeling refreshed like she just took a nap. She stretched her arms and legs and looked at herself in the mirror. She wasn't fat anymore and back to her skinny self, a little sad she couldn't keep any of it but as part of the Regen Contract all prey that reformed had to go back to their original form before the shoot. Shego got her stuff and left the dressing room to find Rajah and Jasmine waiting outside, with Jasmine in more comfortable clothes.

"Hey thanks for waiting for me. You know you could have just left without me and I would have gone to your house." Shego told her.

"I know but Rajah didn't want to leave without you." Jasmine explained. The large tiger nuzzled Shego's leg affectionately, having bonded with her during the film shootings. "Besides, the last time I did that you broke into my house instead of using the front door."

"Old habits die hard. If you're still upset that I walked in on you changing I don't get the big deal. We see each other naked all the time."

Jasmine rolled her eyes and reminded Shego, "C'mon the limo's waiting."

"Alright, but couldn't you have kept that sexy item you had on set on?"

The two laughed and headed to the limo followed by Rajah. When they arrived at Jasmine's home, the design a lot like her palace, they ate dinner and had some wine while talking about upcoming film roles. Rajah was sitting on the couch with Jasmine after he had devoured one of the cleaning ladies.

"So Jasmine, somethings been bugging me for a while. How come you only go for roles where you're in some harem or a sultan. It's kinda.....cliche." Shego wondered.

"I know but they remind me of home and I get to wear all kinds of skimpy outfits." She answered.

"We're in vornos, all of our outfits are skimpy and since you're so fat everything you wear is skimpy."

Jasmine giggled and drank from her glass. "I haven't heard any complaints. Besides, in either roles I'm either surrounded by sexy girls or in complete control."

"Ah. I wish I could be a part of that. In all my movies I've always been a side character, not the star of it."

"You'll get your chance soon Shego."

"Yeah right, they are infinite amount of dimensions. Who knows how long it'll take for them to find one where Kim vores people or is willing to be vored."

"Just give it some time. Besides, at least for the moment we get to work together." Jasmine said in a sultry voice.

Shego finished her glass of wine and leered at the princess. "That is one thing I do enjoy. You and the fur ball over there are the best coworkers a girl could ask for."

"Well in that case I was hoping you'd like to....rehearse in the bedroom." She said teasingly.

Shego smirked and got out of her chair. "Alright, but I'm on top this time."

The two giggled and headed to the bedroom with Rajah following behind them eagerly.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Follow them into the bedroom

2. Skip to the next morning

*Noteb*
3. Another studio

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
FFtheSnake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1281052-Fat-Fanfiction-Vornography/cid/1763625-Later-on-Jasmine-and-Shego-head-back-to-Jasmin