*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Brief History
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1281052-Fat-Fanfiction-Vornography/cid/419462-A-Brief-History
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1281052
A counterpart to Fat Vornography, this time with a fanfic-style twist...
Chapter #1

A Brief History

    by: FFtheSnake
Fat Vornography was just a concept at first. Something that appeared on Writing.com.

Then somehow, a video showed up.

It starred Maggie the Cat, a character from the cartoon Gargoyles, fattened up to immensity after somehow being altered by Sevarius and forced to eat her lover and the other mutates. It was fairly popular, especially amongst those who liked furries, vore, weight-gain, or all of the above.

More videos came out, eventually replaced by DVDs. Soon after, a new character was added after a website for the series was made. White Tiger, a character from Marvel Comics and the second of four to bear the name, apparently read Maggie's story, saw how lonely she was and how depressed she was because of the lack of control over her ravenous appetite, and agreed to become her total slave, giving Maggie total control of her life and giving up all her free will and rights. In short: Tiger fell in love with Maggie and willingly made herself into Maggie's property. The two made a lot of films with that theme, Maggie falling in love with her devoted slave and apparently making Tiger her official property, according to a copy of a legal document on the website. DVDs involving the two fat lovers sold out quickly.

Eventually, Fat Vornography DVDs featuring Felicia, of Darkstalkers fame appeared. Soon after, more comics characters got involved, Emma Frost, and the four Generation X girls, Jubilee, M, Husk, and Hollow. More and more, supposedly fictional characters from popular media, both male and female, became involved in Fat Vornography films. They became tremendously popular, although no one knew why the various companies would agree to let their characters be used like that.

No one save the people at the Fat Vornography studio know the truth.

Maggie and Tiger were just the first, characters from alternate worlds where fatness and eating people whole were savored. The heads of the studio seek out realities based on popular media from this world and bring them over, making videos for people's enjoyment and making a mint...

This is a story involving the stars of Fat Vornography...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FFtheSnake (UN: mysterio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FFtheSnake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1281052-Fat-Fanfiction-Vornography/cid/419462-A-Brief-History