*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1281052-Fat-Fanfiction-Vornography/cid/640921-Characters-US-cartoons-and-live-action-shows
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1281052
A counterpart to Fat Vornography, this time with a fanfic-style twist...
This choice: Characters US cartoons and live action shows...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Characters US cartoons and live action shows...

    by: FFtheSnake
Through the hallways of an Arabian palace, an unusual stalker skulked through the ivory pillars. Her body was trim and slender save for her rump, a soft, plush curve, and her breasts, large, firm and round. Her hair, long and dark, was bound in a ponytail, the slight moonlight making her pale skin shimmer. She wore a black and green bodysuit, one that accentuated her every feminine curve.

She moved with a purpose, sticking to shadows and moving quickly past the muscular guards (who, she noted with something akin to nervousness, were all clad in edible outfits made of expertly shaped taffy). She had a mission to complete. She was the best. And she would not fail.

With stealthful skill, she came into the room of her target. She chuckled softly.

Princess Jasmine was beautiful, yes, clad in no more than a silk loincloth and top, but she was also incredibly fat. Her flawless, perfectly bronzed skin bulged from her body in smooth and graceful curves. Her three-foot long and four-foot wide belly swelled prominently from her wide, graceful hips, her ass cheeks larger than the pillows she rested upon. Her flabby legs were pressed together by their girth, and her arms were so thick with fat that she had to make effort if she wished to touch her sides. Her breasts were huge, larger than Shego's head twice over, and yet still round and perky despite their fatness. Jasmine's face was swollen with fat, three chins and puffy cheeks cushioning her face and giving her a cherubic appearance. She slept soundly on her immense bed, the remnants of her last meal laying on a cart nearby, the servants not having come to claim it yet. On a cushioned pad next to her bed lay Jasmine's pet tiger, Rajah. A graceful, elegant beast larger than Shego herself, Shego noted that the tiger had a fat, prominant belly like her mistress.

*Maybe not as much of a threat as I thought he'd be...* she thought, *But still, I'd best be careful and stick to long range attacks...*

"You can come out of hiding now, dear," said a voice. It took the assassin a moment to realize that it had come from Jasmine.

Reluctantly, she came out of the shadows, her fists glowing with etherial green energy. Jasmine and Rajah smirked at her, not frightened in the slightest.

"How did you know I was there?" she said.

Jasmine chuckled. "I am the favored priestess of the gluttonous goddess of evil, Mirage. She warned me of your coming weeks ago, Shego of America. Also, one of my guards spotted you coming in."

Shego cursed her carelessness and frowned. "So you know who I am. Do you know why I am here?"

Jasmine nodded. "To kill me. Although I'm afraid I can't allow that. That would be... inconvenient."

It was Shego's turn to smirk. "And what makes you think you can stop me?" she said, raising one of her glowing fists.

She never noticed the club-weilding guard behind her, not until it was too late and he had knocked her out.

Jasmine smirked, and said "Guards that will do anything to please me and stay out of my belly."

Much later, Shego woke up. She found herself bound by the arms, a rune placed upon her forehead that nulled her powers, her body stripped completely of her clothes, her legs bound by a chain leading to a heavy iron ball.

"What... What's going on?" she said, standing up as best she could and looking around. She was still in Princess Jasmine's chambers, although now she was surrounded by the muscular guards. Rajah was standing up, sniffing at her bare sex. She tried to shy away, but a guard thrust a spear in her face. Jasmine chuckled at her, and licked her lips.

"You can't beat me, dearie," she said, "My goddess has commanded me to make a sacrifice out of you. I will devour you in her name, and add your strength to my own. But first... Heheh... It's been so long since Rajah has had a woman other than me..."

Shego spat at her. Jasmine just smirked. Shego snarled, and said, "If you think I'm going to get down on my knees and let your beast rape me..."

"I wasn't giving you a choice, deary. Fazan?"

A guard standing by Shego struck her in the back of the legs, forcing her to her knees. Another guard grabbed her and held her down as Rajah stepped up onto a platform set up for him by another guard. She winced as she felt the tiger's fat belly resting on her back

“No… Don’t… AAAHH!!” Shego said, screaming as the tiger’s thick shaft enter her cunt, filling it to the limit.

Inside Shego’s ear, an amused voice spoke over a tiny communicator. “Try not to sound like you’re enjoying it so much. Remember, Shego, we’re filming a ‘rape’ scene here.”

Shego had to bite back the urge to giggle as she forced herself back in character. She grimaced in pain and pleasure as Rajah’s fat member slammed into her sex over and over, the beast’s bloated gut smothering her almost completely, the skilled cameramen still getting shots of her breasts bouncing with each thrust of the tiger’s thick cock into her sex. She shivered in pleasure, careful to make it look like she was in pain as the fat tiger humped her.

Finally, she ended up biting her lip hard enough to bleed as her climax hit, Rajah emptying his load of hot tigercum into her sex. Shego collapsed, groaning in feigned pain as the guards roughly picked her up, bringing her to Jasmine.

Jasmine ignored her at first, turning to Rajah. “Did my baby like my little gift?” she said in a cooing voice.

Rajah growled, the flabby tiger grinning and going over to lay down again. Jasmine giggled and then turned to Shego. She gestured, and the guards forcibly made Shego lay on Jasmine’s chest.

“You b-bitch…” Shego said.

Jasmine grinned. “Little fool. Your government means nothing to me. You’ll all be sacrifices in either my belly or my goddess’s belly. You are merely my first meal. But I think you should be a little plumper, first…”

Jasmine motioned for her guards again, and held up her flabby breast. The guards gripped Shego’s hair roughly, and forced her mouth up against Jasmine’s nipple. Shego struggled for a bit, but a spurt of milk came from the fat princess’s nipple. Shego, stunned by the taste, began actively suckling, milk flowing down Shego’s throat and into her belly.

Jasmine groaned, Shego eagerly suckling milk from her huge, flabby breast. As she drank, Shego’s body began to bloat out, first her belly and then her butt and breasts inflating, followed by the rest of her becoming incredibly fat. After a few minutes of drinking and fattening, Jasmine waved the guards off, dragging Shego away from her breast.

Shego suckled the air for a moment, briefly lost in the pleasure she gained from the milk. Then she recovered, noticing her body. “Whu… What happened… Why am I so fat?”

Jasmine licked her lips and leaned forward, kissing Shego’s flabby face lovingly and licking the blood from her lip. “My dear girl… My milk is very fattening. It makes my meals even tastier.”

Shego shook her head, her eyes widening fearfully. “No… Please… NO!!!”

Jasmine licked her lips and opened her jaws wide, the guards shoving Shego’s head into the princess’s maw. Jasmine groaned softly, her tongue slurping over Shego's face, her throat muscles opening to engulf the superwoman's head. Shego struggled desperately in the grasp of Jasmine's guards, but her newly fattened body threw off her balance, making it difficult to move.

The guards gripped Shego's thick, flabby shoulders, working the soft flesh into Jasmine's drooling maw, the gluttonous princess reaching up to fondle the pale-skinned woman’s heavily fattened breasts before gripping them roughly, her jaw stretching painfully wide as she forced them in, Shego screaming in pain.

Jasmine’s throat was incredibly distended, each gulp making it bulge out further and further as she devoured Shego. The guards lifted Shego until she was almost vertical, making it easy for Jasmine to gulp her down.

As Jasmine’s lips started to pass over her belly, Shego felt the princess pause. “Please… Please let me be too big to swallow…” she said, the sound muffled by the fact that her head was down into Jasmine’s chest.

But Jasmine just chuckled, the dark-skinned gluttonous princess having her guards push, Shego’s flabby gut forcibly descending into Jasmine’s gullet, her belly starting to bulge as Shego entered into it, the superwoman’s body held tightly by the princess’s throat muscles. With a slurping pop, Shego’s belly and flabby rump were forced into Jasmine’s grossly distended throat. The guards let go of Shego’s legs, letting Jasmine finish her off. Shego’s flabby wriggling legs were sucked comparitively easily into Jasmine’s gullet, a few quick, strong swallows moving the heavily distended bulge Shego made in her chest and throat into Jasmine’s huge, rounded belly.

Soon only Shego’s chubby feet were in Jasmine’s jaws. Letting out a muffled laugh, Jasmine reached up and shoved Shego’s feet down her throat. Jasmine shut her jaws, which were back to normal, and swallowed hard, her flabby gut surging outward as Shego was forced into her gut.

Jasmine belched thunderously, motioning to her guards who began to caress and massage her heavily bloated belly. Shego screamed in agony, visibly writhing around as Jasmine’s stomach got to work of digesting her flabby form into more fat.

Jasmine belched again, idly playing with one of her breasts as she savored Shego’s dying thrashes. “Mmmm, so delicious Americans are… You made a splendid sacrifice to Lady Mirage, Shego. And soon, you shall be no more than fat on my beautiful body.”

“Hail to you, Princess Jasmine,” the guards massaging her belly said.

“Hail to Lady Mirage, goddess of evil and gluttony,” Jasmine said, laughing viciously.

“Aaaaand… CUT!” said a voice.

The guards stopped massaging Jasmine and stood up. She grinned and kissed them, letting them go change clothes. Shego stopped struggling, playfully poking Jasmine, who chuckled and sat up in the chair, patting her stomach.

“You’ve been using that cream rinse I reccommended,” Jasmine said, idly rubbing her tremendously fat stomach.

Shego nodded. “Yeah. It’s great. And apparently it makes me taste good, heh,” she shouted, the sound muffled by the layers of fat and flesh surrounding her.

A skinny man in a director’s outfit came out, smiling. “Excellent as always, ladies. And in one take, too!”

Jasmine smiled. “Thanks Manny,” she said.

“Hey Manny!” Shego shouted, pressing her face up against Jasmine’s belly, “When am I gonna get my own series of movies? I like being eaten, but I like eating even more. Hell, I even got perfect prey.”

Manny chuckled. “People like the LOVING Master/Slave relationship Maggie and Tiger have, as opposed to what you have with Bonnie Rockwaller, whom you forced into being your food slave.”

Shego laughed. “So what? That still doesn’t answer my question.”

Manny shook his head. “The studio heads want to find a dimension with a predish Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable first. You’re more well known as a villain and the studio heads want to play on that.”

Shego made a razzing noise and relaxed inside Jasmine’s belly. Manny grinned.

“So what now? You want Jasmine to bring you back up? Or go ahead and add yourself to her fat, coming back through the Regen Contract?” he asked.

Shego thought about it, and chuckled. “Naaah, I’ll just stay here. That tiger’s an amazing fuck and I wanna spend time with Jaz anyway.”

Jasmine blushed.

Manny chuckled. “Suit yourself,” he said, “I’ll go get the film on DVD.”

Manny walked away, leaving Jasmine and Shego to relax in the set’s throne.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FFtheSnake (UN: mysterio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FFtheSnake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1281052-Fat-Fanfiction-Vornography/cid/640921-Characters-US-cartoons-and-live-action-shows