*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1281100-Dead-or-Alive-girls-naked/cid/583279-A-high-school-boy-takes-them
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1281100
The girls from Dead or Alive lose all of their clothes in public.
This choice: A high school boy takes them  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A high school boy takes them

    by: botsibi
Slowly Hitomi turned around. Standing a few feet from her was a blonde boy of about 18. Smiling, Hitomes clothes were in his hands.

"Who are you?" Hitomi demanded.
"Your angel of sex" the young man relpied, "and I am here to deliver you from your innocence".

"Give me my clothes right now" screamed Hitomi. In her anger she had forgotten her nakedness and started to cross the room to her tormentor. The look on his face as he devoured her nakedness stoped her in her tracks. His smile grew as he removed his own shirt and kicked off his clip-clops. Hitomi could not help looking at the well muscled arms and chest. He removed his pants and the tent in his jockey shorts was obvious.

Hitomi hesitated. What should she do..

You have the following choices:

1. Go toward the boy

2. Turn and try to run away

3. Tell him you were tired of your virginity anyway

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 botsibi (UN: botsibi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
IYSaotome has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1281100-Dead-or-Alive-girls-naked/cid/583279-A-high-school-boy-takes-them