*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sock it to me
  2. Shrunken
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1283767-Locker-Room-Shrink/cid/447962-Sock-it-to-me
by Isle
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1283767
What happens when Kevin shrinks in a guys locker room?
This choice: run to the socks  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Sock it to me

    by: sockerslave
You run to the huge socks laying on the floor, many tiles away. Having no idea whose they are, you still climb up and nestle into the one that is closest to you. At first, there is a softness to the fabric. But as you climb a little higher, you find a sort of crusty brown top. Between this texture and the smell that these huge nasty socks are putting out, you realize these have been hanging around in this locker room for quite some time.

You decide to explore a bit more, hoping to find some hint of whose socks these are, when suddenly, the ground below you rattles, and you tumble down the sock, landing near the opening. You fell backward, and looking up, see a giant of a man towering over you. You recognize him as....
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 sockerslave (UN: sockerslave at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Isle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1283767-Locker-Room-Shrink/cid/447962-Sock-it-to-me