*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1294865-Digimon-Reddmon-the-Digital-Mystery/cid/428794-Having-a-MANwich
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #1294865
Reddmon is a half human half digimon hybrid with no memory of his past.
This choice: Sneak into city hall and forge a birth certificate  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Having a MANwich

    by: Reddmon
The city hall wasn't hard to find, but, to Redd's surprise, had a very strong security force. It also had a large number of security cameras but that wasn't a problem. Redd took out his digi-vice (it works on himself lol) and, when no one was watching, pulled out a blue card as well. Walking into a nearby restroom Redd walked into a stall and slashed the card.
-MATRIX DIGIVOLUTION-
REDDMON MATRIX DIGIVOLVE TO: DEVIREDDMON!
----
DeviReddmon slammed open the stall door, knocking it off its hinges in the process. Luckily no-one else was in the restroom at the time or his whole plan would've been ruined. slipping over to the door DeviReddmon slipped open just a crack.Normally, the demon digimon would've thought about making ameal out of one the innocent passers-by, but now wasn't the time for snacking. A gas grenade materialized in his hand. Pulling off the pin, DeviReddmon threw the grenade out of the slight opening and shut the door fast. There was a sharp 'FOOMP' and DeviReddmon held his breath, making sure he didn't breathe in the gases, in order to preserve conciousness
By the time DeviReddmon reached the room containing documents such as birth certificates, the gas had already spread throughout the whole building. Quickly, but carefully, the demon forged his own birth certificate. As he prepared to leave, he noticed some files sticking out of one the filing cabinets he opened when looking for the place to store his birth certificate. The file was marked: TAMERS. Quickly snatching the file and dematerializing it, DeviReddmon slipped out of the room. As he did he heard a moaning sound coming from the direction he had to go towards. "Shoot! One of the guards is waking up way too early!" The demon's hungry stomach growled in response to his outburst.
As the guard got up he saw a strange figure headed towards him. Pulling out his gun he warned the figure,"Stop or I'll shoot!" The figure kept coming. The guard fired, a mistake, though he wouldn't to find out.
As soon as the gun fired everything slowed in DebiReddmon's eyes. He saw the bullet coming at him, but he wasn't worried. Putting out his hand so quickly that it wouldn't be seen, he grabbed the bullet out of mid-air and threw it back at the guard. He threw so hard, in fact, that the bullet went twice as fast back as it did forward!
The guard fell to the ground, death was instantaneous. DeviReddmon walked up to his body and smirked. "I shouldn't let a good body go to waste, so I'll just take it with me." Picking up the dead body, he proceeded to stuff it into his mouth, uniform, gun, and all!
DeviReddmon headed back to the restroom in which he had originally transformed. He wasn't dumb, he knew that if he ran and a person who was on the security tapes wasn't there when the police arrived people would be suspicious. Prying a pipe off of the wall he lifted it appove his head, and dropped it. The split second that the pipe took to hit him was all he needed to switch to his human form, although he probably didn't enjoy the fact that he was imediately knocked by the falling pipe. (XD)

You have the following choice:

1. The Next Morning

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Reddmon (UN: snorlaxkid at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Reddmon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1294865-Digimon-Reddmon-the-Digital-Mystery/cid/428794-Having-a-MANwich