*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. male
  2. Male or Female nudist
  3. The invite
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1298356-The-costume-party/cid/2102829-male
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1298356
You get invited to a costume party where you become what your dressed as...
This choice: male  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

male

    by: bejjinks
Because of the nature of the party, you cannot just strip naked and go. You have to be more clever. You do find some options at the costume place.

Option 1: A flesh colored leotard. There are no genitals showing. Instead those areas are covered by black squares like television uses to censor out the naughty bits.

Option 2: A costume that has naughty bits and pubic hair but it's made out of yarn. It's acceptable for this party because the penis and balls are fake.

Option 3: A flesh colored leotard with naughty bits but they are just printed on the fabric with dyes. They have no shape.

Which do you choose?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Option 1: dickless wonder

*Noteb*
2. Option 2: body of yarn

*Noteb*
3. Option 3: flat and shapeless

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bejjinks (UN: bejjinks at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CelesteIrving has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1298356-The-costume-party/cid/2102829-male