*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Female Nudist.
  2. Male or Female nudist
  3. The invite
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1298356-The-costume-party/cid/914571-The-Female-Nudist
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1298356
You get invited to a costume party where you become what your dressed as...
This choice: female  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Female Nudist.

    by: EBTF
You decided to take the Female Nudist costume. The costume looked like real human skin, and it felt like it to. When you got home, you decided to wear the costume without thinking twice. When you pulled zipper all the way up, you decided to look in the full-body mirror in your room. The costume made you look just like a really sexy woman. When examining closer, you saw something that ruined the whole costume and it was your dick sticking out the costume's vagina. However, something really strange happened. Your dick began to shrink into the costume's vagina and you felt really weird allover. You walked towards your bed and as soon as you lay down, you blacked out completely. When you woke up, you felt very strangre. But when you looked at your reflection in the full-body mirror, you saw that somehow the costume had changed you into a real female nudist. What do you do now?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Go to the party

*Noteb*
2. Check your body

3. Take off the costume

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 EBTF (UN: ebtf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CelesteIrving has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1298356-The-costume-party/cid/914571-The-Female-Nudist