*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1302325-THE-GIANTS/cid/2183113-To-figure-out-why-they-grew-and-bring-you-into-
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1302325
People grow! Giants everywhere! Macro, Vore n Other Stuff INSIDE yay
This choice: To figure out why they grew and bring you into the fun as a giant  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

To figure out why they grew and bring you into ...

    by: Unknown
You went to the internet to see if there was anything that could possibly explain what caused the growth. After researching for hours you notice a pattern that all the places of where people were growing just happened to be the dirty places of town. i.e Joe's kitchen was a messy dinner and a young couple grew there, over at the fishing docks a young women grew too, as for your gf and her friend Kathy's Mud Spa seemed to grow those two.The growth must be caused by some sort of bacteria. Now all you had to do was get over to the dirtiest place of all town, the city dump. Luckily it was closed today which would explain why no one was spotted growing over there. However there are the giants that seemed to not go so easy on the little ones. From the hole in your wall you could see that the giant people were eating up the little ones or they were using them as sex toys, or they were just upright killing them. You even saw your girlfriend and her friends eat some people. Yet despite this you didn't squirm at the sight. Over the years of watching giantess porn, reading giantess stories, or writing them yourself you'd became infatuated with this fetish. You loved the pure power it gave to you. The simple fact that you could do what ever you want turned you on like nothing else (except a girls body).

You put on your running suite and you make your way down to the city dump. You look carefully to make sure that you are not spotted. Block by block you close in on the city dump. As it is only 2 more block away from your current location. Going through the forest/woods a good idea as so far you haven't been caught. You continue your adventure to the city dump.

Finally you see the gate of the city dump and you sprint toward the garbage ! You jump the fence and land in the garbage now you wait.

You have the following choices:

1. You grow!

*Noteb*
2. Nothing happens

*Noteb*
3. Your gf finds you and wants you to grow

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Lum Cal has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1302325-THE-GIANTS/cid/2183113-To-figure-out-why-they-grew-and-bring-you-into-