*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1310786-PokemonDigimon-Bathroom-Play/cid/439545-The-Sandshrew-display
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1310786
You are a Pokemon or Digimon, and you like to have fun with others. MESSY FUN!
This choice: The Sandshrew display.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Sandshrew display.

    by: Lordalmar
         They browse the five doors carefully before choosing one to enter. They are unable to recognize the strange glowing images. They move closer and inspect their chosen door. This one resembles an armadillo. They figure this door is interesting enough, so they enter without hesitation.

         The door slams shut behind them and locks itself tight. They pull on the handle as hard as they can, but it will not budge an inch. They walk into the room and find two more stone doors awaiting them.

         These doors have the same decayed appearance and the familiar citrine glow. Strange images appear engraved upon the massive archways. They inch closer to them and get a better look. They freeze, and the stranger's familiar voice fills the hall.

"Welcome to the Sandshrew display; please choose a form before continuing."

         This sounds like a recorded message for museum visitors; the recording is annoying, but they ignore it. Their attention turns back toward the two stone doors.

         Each door features a different engraving; they study them closely. The images resemble the same armadillo and another strange form. They are confused, but They cannot stay here any longer. They make a snap decision and head for the door reading...

You have the following choices:

1. I am Sandshrew.

2. I am Sandslash.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lordalmar (UN: lordalmar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lordalmar has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1310786-PokemonDigimon-Bathroom-Play/cid/439545-The-Sandshrew-display