*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Poor May
  2. Who will you choose
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1314661-Pokemon-girl-tickling/cid/452569-Poor-May
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1314661
Choose your favorite female character from pokemon and tickle her!!!
This choice: May  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Poor May

    by: Unknown
"Don't wander off too far now May!" Ash called, as his friend May was leaving the camp site to take a walk.

"Don't worry!" She called back, "I won't! Take care of my pokemon while I'm gone!" After recieving a nod from her friend, May than began to walk deep into the forest. It was only until she was some ways away from the camp, when a can of sleeping gas was thrown in front of her, making the young brown haired girl fall asleep.

Two hours later, May awoke from her slumber, only to find herself in a sitting position, hands tied behind her back, and her feet bare and in a set of stocks.

"What in the world?!" May shrieked, as she tried to struggle.

"Well, well well, if it isn't the perky girl twerp," Gasping, May looked in front of her, only to see Meowth standing right there.

"Meowth! I should've known! What do you want from me?!" May hissed at the cat pokemon.

"That's an easy one," Meowth smirked, "I want info on how to get Pikachu, and YOU'RE gonna tell me how to do it!" After he finished, he saw May giving him a dirty look.

"Oh yeah? What makes you think I'm gonna tell YOU anything?" She spat.

"Oh... you'll talk girly," He smiled, while going over to her bare feet, and gently stroked up heh left sole with a single claw. May eyes widened, and she let out a shreik of laughter as the claw continued to stroke her left sole slowly and gently.

"Just what I was hoping for," Meowth smirked, as he continued to stroke May's bare foot, making her continue to laugh like crazy, "I got the most ticklish of the bunch,"



He than.....
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Master_tickler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1314661-Pokemon-girl-tickling/cid/452569-Poor-May