*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Rouge starts feeling lazy
  2. Rouge
  3. The 1st choice
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1317671-Favorite-Female-WG/cid/1176349-Rouge-starts-feeling-lazy
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1317671
A weight gain story involving some of my own, and many others favorite characters!
This choice: Rouge starts feeling lazy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Rouge starts feeling lazy

    by: Unknown
Rouge began to feel extremely tired and not wanting to know what Shadow was up to. "See ya. Shad I gotta split." said rouge flying away from the scene toward home. 

Opening the door to her house Rouge plopped herself on her chair and rested for quite a while. After that Rouge felt that she could use a snack. The thief bat flew to the nearest fast food place and made a heaping order of burgers, shakes, and fries. She munched and crunched on the delictable greasy treats sucking the grease from her gloved fingers. With the meal over Rouge got up to go somewhere else. All the while she felt extremely bloated and sluggish. So she....

You have the following choices:

1. Went to the movie theatre

*Noteb*
2. Went back home

3. Started to feel strange

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
somebody1208 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1317671-Favorite-Female-WG/cid/1176349-Rouge-starts-feeling-lazy