*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1329525-The-Biggest-Change/cid/2276825-The-First-step-to-One-Mega-Adventure
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1329525
A gentle giant anthro story, for those who like them absurdly huge.
This choice: Mega Adventurers  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The First step to One Mega Adventure

    by: ninja7
My name is Akira, I'm sixteen years old, and I'm a human looking for other humans. The reason I've been looking for others of my kind should be obvious. Most of the humans died off a decade ago, I don't know why, but that's all I know. I've heard that there are small settlements, but I've yet to find any. I have been on my own, wandering aimlessly from broken human cities to small ghost towns. Did I also mention the anthros. They're massive, bipedal creatures that appear to have animal features. I probably sound like I hate them, but I don't. With everything that's happened so far, I've been trying to avoid anything that's not like me. I heard they keep humans in zoos and stuff, mostly to protect them, but that's not what I want. I'm afraid that if I end up there, I can never be free again!
Right now, I'm in one of the many human ghost towns, looking for supplies. Mostly food, fresh water, and maybe a little to read, while I take refuge there for the night.

You have the following choices:

1. Continue

2. New story

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ninja7 (UN: ninja7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Flangies has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1329525-The-Biggest-Change/cid/2276825-The-First-step-to-One-Mega-Adventure