*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1332968-Nippon-Ichi-Software-Weight-Gain/cid/1473051-More-than-her-fanbase-is-growing
by Iruiel
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1332968
Take Nippon Ichi's women and fatten them up to incredible sizes. Covers all games.
This choice: Plenair  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

More than her fanbase is growing

    by: Therealfake
"...and that's it for the news. Tune in tomorrow as we provide coverage on tonight's Prinny Baseball game. The Blighted Bachiel are gunning for the top spot so far, but can they compete with tenacious speed of the Lucky Feylnn 13? Stay tuned..."

"Aaaand we're clear!"

The deep-voiced stuffed rabbit hopped down off his chair, followed behind by his silent companion, Plenair. She never said anything, only "speaking" in ellipsis, but something about her presence drew in the viewers like none other. Hell most people just watched the news for her adorable, silent face rather than the actual info. Silently, with an unchanging expression, Plenair walked through the backstage door, hoping to leave. A young intern with a clipboard shuddered and stepped back in admiration as he saw her walk by in the hall. Likewise, a large boar demon in a nice suit, clammed up before he even considered lighting the cigar in his hands, for corporate sponsors long learned not to cross her.

Opening the door outside, as she walked out on the lot, Plenair was sort of surprised as she was met by a crowd of Demons, all fans, with signs and T-shirts in her name and with her face. All this was well and good, but as she stared, looking for a way by, her stomach growled. She wanted to grab some dinner now that work was done, since sitting in place for half an hour without even a snack didn't really help her appetite. As Usagi, her rabbit companion, came up behind her, she picked him up and threw him into the crowd. Weather she meant to or not, Usagi hit a Prinny within, sending it flying and causing it to explode when it hit the ground, setting off the four other Prinnes within it's vicinity. All the explosions blew away every demon in front of her, leaving them scorched as they lay on the ground.

"I...love you Plenair~ *Heart*" A Magic Knight laying by her foot as she walked said to Plenair weakly.

"..."

Plenair didn't say a thing, as usual. Her stomach growled once more, eliciting a pout on her face. She looked over and pondered, what would she get to eat anyway?

You have the following choices:

1. Sweets, the Demon's meal of choice!

*Noteb*
2. Some nice, fried meat

*Noteb*
3. Usagi

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Therealfake (UN: therealfake at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Iruiel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1332968-Nippon-Ichi-Software-Weight-Gain/cid/1473051-More-than-her-fanbase-is-growing