*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. In The Palm Of Your Giantess Mom.
  2. If Only I'd Known.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1333298-Shrunken-Hell/cid/631967-In-The-Palm-Of-Your-Giantess-Mom
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Other · #1333298
A criminal dies and is shrunk by the devil.
This choice: She reaches down and picks you up.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

In The Palm Of Your Giantess Mom.

    by: Mad Dog
You're instinct is to run. The little voice in your head is screaming at you to run like hell. But your legs aren't listening. You're so scared at the sight of your mom standing there, seemingly as tall as a skyscraper, looking down at you with an evil grin on her face, that you're literally rooted to the spot.


Fear turns to terror as your mom drops to one knee and reaches down for you with her enormous right hand. She gently pinches your arms to your sides with the tumb and forefinger and lifts you off the floor, standing up as she does so. She holds you up to her face and smiles as she looks at you.
"So," she says softly "What do you think I should do with you first..slave?"
"Make me my normal size and let me go", you reply instantly.
Your mom laughs and then says, "I don't think so. And I don't think you've quite grasped the concept of the whole 'slave' thing. But you'll be serving us forever, so you have plenty of time to learn".
"I should be going", the devil says softly. "I have a couple of hundred other naughty souls to deal with. And powerful as I am, even I can only be in one place at a time".
"Well", your mom replies. "My family and I are grateful for the immortality and the powers. And for the slave".
"Oh it's my pleasure", the devil says as she grins at you. "I'll come visit in a couple of months. I'd like to give him a try".
"Sure, no problem", your mom says. "You're welcome anytime".


The devil then disappears in bright flash of white light, leaving you alone with your giantess mom. You mom sits on a chair and puts you down on the table.
"Alone at last", your mom says softly. "Now the fun can begin. I've already decided that I'd like to have you inside my body for a while. I'm just having a little difficulty deciding where to put you".
"Please mom", you plead. "Just make me norm..."
Your mom brings her open right hand down you and presses you into the hard wooden surface of the table. You feel several of your bones break and let out a muffled scream of agony.
"I told you", your mom says coldly. "You will address me as mistress. You no longer have a family. You have owners. You have three mistresses and two masters. Your only purpose is to serve us. To be used in any way we wish. So start getting used to it...slave".


Slowly the pain recedes until it eventually disappears completely. You can't believe this is happening. It was bad enough suffering an untimely demise after being hit by a bus. Now it seems you're doomed to spend eternity being used by your own family. You try your hardest not to think about it, but still, images pop into your head and they make you feel sick.
"I know where I'd like you now", you hear your mom say. "I may as well give in to temptation, since few, if any people will ever know what's happening to you".
With that, your mom:
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mad Dog (UN: gunbunny at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mad Dog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1333298-Shrunken-Hell/cid/631967-In-The-Palm-Of-Your-Giantess-Mom