*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. In The Kitchen To Get Food.
  2. A Four Inch Life.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1333849-A-Shrunken-Life-At-College/cid/454279-In-The-Kitchen-To-Get-Food
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1333849
College is hard when you are only 4 inches tall.
This choice: Entering the kitchen to get something to eat.....  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

In The Kitchen To Get Food.

    by: OBusywriter
         This is one of the days that you had convinced Lisa to let you stay at the house. You were a hungry so you went to the kitchen. Here you always had to keep a look out for curtain girls or you will be lunch instead of eating lunch. You head for the counter and start to climb a power cord that you usually climb to reach the counter. It takes a couple of minutes to get to the top. You were just about to the top, when a shadow covered the side of the counter you were hanging next to. Seconds later before you could turn to see what caused the shadow, a soft feminine hand grabbed you. The girl brought you up to her face.

Who was the girl that had grabbed you?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 OBusywriter (UN: writerlord at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
OBusywriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1333849-A-Shrunken-Life-At-College/cid/454279-In-The-Kitchen-To-Get-Food