*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mia-Lin
  2. Let's start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1335716-Little-girls-big-weight-gain/cid/455699-Mia-Lin
by amber
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1335716
Young girls starting to gain weight and become fat
This choice: Mia-Lin  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Mia-Lin

    by: amber
It was a nice day at the daycare. Mia-lin was with some of her friends telling jokes.

"Okay i have another one. What is the height of sadness?"

"I don't know. What?"

"A one day fly that's having a bad day."

Mia-Lin and the boys and girls around her all started to laugh.

"That's a good one Mia!."

"Thank you."

Another girl started to tell jokes. But Mia-Lin was getting hungry. She was kind of chubby but her mother always told her she looked cute with some fat and she believed her.

She pinched one of her fat rolls. It felt kind of soft. Just like a pillow. She loved the soft feeling.

She walked to the teacher.

"Is it almost time for lunch? I'm hungry."

The teacher bend over so she could look Mia Lin in her eyes.

"Well not yet. You have to wait some more my Cute chubby Chinese."

Mia-Lin smiled when she heard her nickname her teacher gave her. It made feel her good to be chubby. But she was still hungry. She looked with sad eyes at her teacher.

"Don't look at me like that. That's not fair." She said giggling.

"Can i get some food? Pwease?"

"Well i have a banana in my purse But don't let the other's see you have one or else they all want some. All right?"

"Yes thank you."

And she fast walked to the books were a lot of pillows were hide herself behind some pillows after a closet and started to eat her banana.

finally something in her belly. Now she could wait until it was time for lunch. She stretched and let herself fall down in the pillows and fall asleep.


You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Her teacher wakes her up, time for lunch

2. Her friends wake her up

3. She has a dream

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 amber (UN: slaike at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
amber has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1335716-Little-girls-big-weight-gain/cid/455699-Mia-Lin