*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Blackberries
  2. Nikki
  3. Let's start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1335716-Little-girls-big-weight-gain/cid/459728-Blackberries
by amber
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1335716
Young girls starting to gain weight and become fat
This choice: They go right away  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Blackberries

    by: amber
Nikki's mother fast filled a basket with some things for the picnic.

"Nikki could you go upstairs and see if your dad is almost ready?"

Nikki stroke through her long brown hair and walked upstairs and knocked on her father's door.

"Come in." He said.

Nikki walked inside.

"Hello my nice daughter. what is it?"

"Mom wanted to go on a picnic. Are you almost ready?"

"A Picnic. That sounds great. Well i'm done so let's go."

Nikki walked downstairs. It was really warm and nice weather so she did't need to were a jacket. Good thing also because she was recently gotten too fat too fasten the zipper of her old jacket.

Nikki's mother came out of the kitchen with a big basket full of food since she knew that Nikki would have an even bigger appetite after a walk.

"All right." Nikki's father (Bram) said. "Let's go!"

They went out. Nikki looked around. It was really nice weather. Maybe it was't so bad to go outside.

"Let's go to the big forest." Bram said.

"That's a good idea." Linda agreed.

"I suppose." Robin said. still not really excited.

"Come on Nikki. what's wrong? we go on a picnic."

"Well i'm still hungry."

"Nikki you can't be hungry! You just eat a whole bag of chips!"

"I know."

"So you can't be hungry then." Her father said.

Nikki did't answer but rubbed her big tummy and was thinking: "I'm always hungry."

When they go in the forest Nikki got a little sidetracked. Then she saw something she liked.

"Blackberries!"

Fast she walked over to them and plucked them and put them in her mouth so fast she almost did't have time to chew them. She plucked more careful for the thorn's.

"So Nikki your enjoying yourself?"

Nikki hands were purple because of all the berries. Her parents walked over to her.

"Don't eat to much or els you wont have room for the picnic." Linda said. Not that it made any sense. Nikki was always hungry. With or without some blackberries in her tummy.

When most or the blackberries where vanished in her tummy she and her parent's walked further.

"Where do you want to have a picnic?" Linda asked.

"By the grass field in the center of the forest."

Nikki heave a deep sigh. That would mean she would have to walk even further. But the grass field was a nice place. And there were standing some picnic tables and there were a lot places for children to play. The place was very familiar and there was a good chance they would't be the only ones there. A lot of people came there. Especially on such a nice day like today.


You have the following choices:

1. They arrive at the grassfield no one is there

2. They arrive at the grassfield an there are other people

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 amber (UN: slaike at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
amber has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1335716-Little-girls-big-weight-gain/cid/459728-Blackberries