*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. But wait! There's more!
  2. Jessica
  3. This ones
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1335716-Little-girls-big-weight-gain/cid/608699-But-wait-Theres-more
by amber
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1335716
Young girls starting to gain weight and become fat
This choice: She runs out of cookies  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

But wait! There's more!

    by: MetroidBob
For a while, Jessica was content to sit in front of the computer, watching YouTube and eating cookies. Her eyes never left the screen, and her hand automatically lifting the cookies from the tray into her mouth. She was in a happy trance.

Her trance was broken, however, when her hand reached for another cookie and encountered nothing but crumbs. She tore her gaze away from the screen to confirm with her eyes what her hand had already told her. With a sigh, she accepted the sad fact that all the cookies were gone. She paused the video she was watching and looked down at her bulging belly, as if to better hear what it might be saying.

"Well, those cookies might be gone, but I'm sure not full yet," Jessica said, unmindful of what effect more cookies might very well have on her shirt.

Jessica did not have to go far to find another couple boxes of cookies. A whole section of her closet was stacked with boxes of all different types of cookies. Her parents spoiled their daughter, as was plain to see, and could not love her any less. They often showed their love by getting Jessica just about anything she asked for. Jessica was a girl of simple tastes, and since her discovery of the wondrous world of cookies, that was almost all she ever asked for.

"Well, what kind of cookies should I have now?" Jessica said to herself, browsing her broad selection. She pulled out a package of Chips Ahoy!, original style, and a package of Fudge Shoppe Chocolate-striped cookies.

"These will be tasty," she thinks to herself as she returns to the computer.

Before she sits down, Jessica dumps out a box of cookies onto each tray, and sets one tray near each hand. With this done, she tosses the empty packages into the trash bin and sits back down in the chair. She puts the headphones she had been wearing back on, clicks the 'Play' button on her video playlist, and starts eating cookies, alternating hands, her mouth receiving a cookie constantly. Jessica felt totally at ease...

Jessica's belly grew larger and rounder as she stuffed herself with cookies, and her shirt covered less and less of her belly. Her shorts seemed to grow even tighter, too, as her belly began to encroach upon her lap. She laughed out loud occasionally as she watched her videos, and didn't stop eating her cookies until...

You have the following choices:

1. She gets an interesting idea from one of the videos.

2. Her mother calls her down to lunch.

3. Reader's Choice.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MetroidBob (UN: metroidbob at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
amber has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1335716-Little-girls-big-weight-gain/cid/608699-But-wait-Theres-more