*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Pudgy Popstar!
  2. Begin at the Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1335900-Gravitation-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/455368-Pudgy-Popstar
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1335900
Shuichi Shindou begins to pack on the pounds! What will Yuki do? Male WG
This choice: Shuichi gaining weight  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Pudgy Popstar!

    by: Shelila
Shuichi Shindou was pulling on one of his concert shirt when he had noticed it, a thin layer of fat that surrounded his tummy, poking out a bit over the edge of his shorts.

When he had put on the leather shorts, he'd noticed how tight they were, but had thought nothing of it. This predicament with his shirt on the other hand...

That was a different story entirely! After all, this time he could see the weight right in front of him, sitting around his mid section and poking out to greet him.

The singer examined himself in the mirror, his cheeks were a bit pudgier, yes but other than that there was no significant change to the pop star's head and neck. His vision traveled down the glass to wonder at his arms, another problem area of this apparent gain. they were unmistakably thicker than they had been last concert.

Shuichi pulled off his shirt and changed into one that didn't show off his stomach as much, he'd have to start watching what he ate he decided before heading out of the dressing room to rehearsal.


Upon returning, Shuichi changed his clothes and....
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shelila (UN: shelila at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shelila has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1335900-Gravitation-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/455368-Pudgy-Popstar