*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1336058-Detective-ConanCase-Close-Weight-Gain/cid/986891-Another-Suffering-from-the-Poisons-Plumpenining
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1336058
Poor Conan, being de-aged was bad enough, but childhood obesity is just too much!
This choice: The next day, Detective Boys notice their friend's new chub...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Another Suffering from the Poison's Plumpenining

    by: Golden Tiger
The next day...

Conan frowned, as he tried to keep his shirt over his belly. He had gained even more weight over night. He was hoping his friends wouldn't happen to notice his new found pudge.

"Hmm...something's different about you two," said Genta, putting a hand to his chubby chin.

"Two?" thought Conan, before turning his head to see Ai. She had noticibly chubbier cheeks, and was wearing a thick heavy sweatshirt and sweatpants. "Oh...she was affected with the same poison too...so it would make sense she's gaining weight like me," thought Conan.

"Why that's ridicolous...nothing's wrong with us...right, Conan?" asked Ai.

"Uh...right..." smiled Conan. But then...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Golden Tiger (UN: doublel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
chibi1992 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1336058-Detective-ConanCase-Close-Weight-Gain/cid/986891-Another-Suffering-from-the-Poisons-Plumpenining