*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. I am Kira
  2. Who are You?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1339759-Death-Note-The-Pursuit-of-the-Name/cid/458022-I-am-Kira
Rated: E · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1339759
Be Kira, the killer of criminals or L, the greatest detective to exist!
This choice: I am Kira (Male)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

I am Kira

    by: Golden Tiger
"What is this?" you blink, as you pick a strange black notebook on the ground. It reads, "The Death Note," You figure it must be some kind of gothic trend or maybe someone's sick idea of a joke. Curious though, you open the book as you walk and read the instructions written down.

The human whose name is written in this note shall die.

This note will not take effect unless the writer has the person's face in their mind when writing his/her name. Therefore, people sharing the same name will not be affected.

If the cause of death is written within 40 seconds of writing the person's name, it will happen.

If the cause of death is not specified, the subject will simply die of a heart attack.

After writing the cause of death, the details of the death should be written in the next 6 minutes and 40 seconds.

"Someone really has too much free time..." you think with a sigh, as you wait for the subway train. Just then, you look up to see a TV with a news bulletin.

"We bring you this special report! A hospital is under siege by a mad gunman!" shouted the anchorwoman. "He has taken refuge into the Saint Michael's Hospital, and he has taken several workers and patients hostage. We even believe there is a pregnant woman among the hostages,"

You sigh, thinking this is how the world is today.

"The mad gunman has indentified! It is 35-year old Shawn Richards," said the reporter, as a picture of a bald man was shown.

You look at the Death Note and figure since its a joke, it could be good for a laugh. Besides, if the guy did suddenly die, people would be safe. You take a pen from your jacket and write down the name, Shawn Richards. You ponder as you write: should he die by a heart attack or an accident?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Golden Tiger (UN: doublel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Golden Tiger has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1339759-Death-Note-The-Pursuit-of-the-Name/cid/458022-I-am-Kira