*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1342437-War-of-the-species/cid/3172672-The-Mouse-Plan-Fails--The-weapon-fires-at-the-
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1342437
The cats of Beldor attempt to shrink the entire population of wolves. Add please!
This choice: The Mouse Plan Fails! The weapon fires at the Wolves!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Mouse Plan Fails! The weapon fires at the ...

    by: Mikey
"Sire!" Dolly quickly retorts, "It's seems that the device is back online?"

"What, Impossible! They couldn't fix it that fast!" Amstrad yelled, confused and angered at the seeming failure of their plan. "The scouts promised me their weapon would backfire on them!"

"I'm sorry your majesty, the felines must have found a work around to the sabotage we did." One of the scouts present interjected. As the lord and his men discussed there next move, another mouse quickly ran in and reported that a human army was marching towards the wolves. Amstrad and the others continued to fear their plan failed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------

Knight Arnold lead a contingent of troops towards the part of the woods where the feline and wolfen people lived. He hoped he and his army would arrive in time to warn and help the wolves against the attack of the felines. He had managed to learn of a plot for the feline people to attack the wolves. Arnold had worked with this village of wolves before and highly respected the wolfen people. He would be lying if he didn't have a thing for the leaders daughter, but that was beside the point. Thankfully the King of Rondonia had allow him to take part of their army to help defend the wolves. After pushing back the felines, they hopped the wolves would consider joining the kingdom.

As he road his horse towards the village, with his army of 50 men behind him, Arnold felt the hairs on his neck rise. He called for a halt and the men behind him came to a stop. He could hear a loud hum, before suddenly a bright flash erupted in the sky blinding him and his men. Arnold shielded his eyes, confused as to what was happening, worrying that the village was just attacked. The device fired causing...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The wolves grow to gigantic size!

*Noteb*
2. The wolves shrink as planned...

*Noteb*
3. The device did misfire and hit the felines...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mikey (UN: sgtmikey at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kiddiny has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1342437-War-of-the-species/cid/3172672-The-Mouse-Plan-Fails--The-weapon-fires-at-the-