*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Owe My Soul
  2. You Load 16 Tons
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1344662-16-Tons/cid/461845-Owe-My-Soul
by Walson
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1344662
Working on the railroad and it's getting old. Untill life throws you a curve ball.
This choice: Go deliver supplies  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Owe My Soul

    by: Walson
No matter how much you wanted to gawk at the massive black machine you had to get too work.

Your train "Puff" was quite uninteresting, being a little green 2-6-4 with a little cow catcher and stubby smoke stack. No how small it was though it was a two man job to work, you, being the smarter of the two, was the overall operator and handled the gauges while Scorch handeled the hard labor like working with the firebox.

Each and every day you did much of the same thing, deliver raw cotton to the factory on the other side of town, then you delivered the mail to a town really close by, and then some other random jobs that can all be summed up as a "fetch quest."

Today on the other hand, your train had an extra box car to the load that had the words "Clockwork Shipping" painted on the side. You could swear that you heard ticking inside but you shrug it off as you check the clipboard. The destination of the box car was...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Somewhere near by

2. Somewhere farther away

*Noteb*
3. There was no destenation

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Walson (UN: frendzy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Walson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1344662-16-Tons/cid/461845-Owe-My-Soul