*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Clean Upscale Bar.
  2. On A Quest To Get Eaten.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1356475-Please-Will-You-Eat-Me/cid/472434-A-Clean-Upscale-Bar
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1356475
All Jason wants is to be a snack or meal for a lovely lady.
This choice: Goes to an upscale bar, maybe a lady would like a little guy with her drink.....  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A Clean Upscale Bar.

    by: OBusywriter
         Jason decided to go to a favorite bar of his. It was his favorite bar because it was kept nice and clean. The bathrooms were cleaner than his. Also the majority of the patrons were hot young women, it was also owned by a hot woman, the bartender was always a hot girl or woman. "What single woman would pass up the chance to play with a single shrunk man," Jason said to himself. He figured that most would be willing to see what it is like to be a man-eater. So, he went to the bar. He had two plans. The first was that he would find a hot single female, try to get her to take him back to her place, and then take the pill in front of her and hope she wants and after drink snack. The second is that he takes the pill in the bathroom and goes out into the bar and get the attention of one of the hot chicks and offer himself as a bar snack, or a drink additive. He was confident that by the end of the night he would be in some girl's sexy belly.

Which plan does he go with? Or does something happen before he can choose?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 OBusywriter (UN: writerlord at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
OBusywriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1356475-Please-Will-You-Eat-Me/cid/472434-A-Clean-Upscale-Bar