*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Let Sleeping Dogs Lie
  2. My First Interview!
  3. All Aboard!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1363002-The-Fattest-Town/cid/490150-Let-Sleeping-Dogs-Lie
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1363002
Your a reporter investigating South Barkalow, a town with a 98% obesity rate.
This choice: 5  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Let Sleeping Dogs Lie

    by: Pickle Barrel
Lisa decided that it was best to leave sleeping dogs, and in this case bus drivers, lie. She was curious about the man's statement, of course, but not curious enough to continue with the interview. She quietly rose from her seat and left the bus depot to go around town on foot.

She was amazed with what she saw; everywhere she looked, everyone was fat! She knew that 98% percent of the residents were, she had just not expected... this!

Although she reconized the latest fashions, they were done in cloth that might have made due as a boat sail. Children that were almost as wide as they were tall sat on benches and porches with portable game systems slurping on ice cream or scarfing down family-sized bags of chips. The hot dog carts on the corners gave out three massive sausages packed into a single wide bun.

Lisa kept her eyes open for someone to interview. Someone who looked interesting, not run of mill (although in this town, nothing was really normal). The easiest thing to spot in a place populated by the morbidly obese was a skinny person, and so when she finally spotted someone she knew would prove to be an interesting interveiwee, it was...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A male bodybuilder

2. A skinny female teenager

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Pickle Barrel (UN: picklebarrel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
boywithpen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1363002-The-Fattest-Town/cid/490150-Let-Sleeping-Dogs-Lie