*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1363002-The-Fattest-Town/cid/547201-Maybe-just-one-cookie-Lisa-told-herself
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1363002
Your a reporter investigating South Barkalow, a town with a 98% obesity rate.
This choice: "Maybe just one cookie." Lisa tells herself as she reaches for one  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

"Maybe just one cookie." Lisa told herself...

    by: Unknown
"Maybe just one cookie," Lisa told herself as she reached for a packet. After all, she was a well-known cookie lover among her circle of friends. She was the one who would walk up and down the confectionary isles of supermarkets, gazing at those temptations for hours every time she did her grocery shopping, carefully choosing a treat for herself each week. She was the one who would spot small chocolate stores and bakeries from afar, walking into them purposefully, if only just to let the fragrant buttery smell waft over and lift her spirits.

Oh yes. Her job was important, she was definitely not a glutton, but for now, she would savour the perks of her assignment. She would take stock of every single edible thing in the kitchen in a moment.

She was filled with an amazing sensation the instant she bit into the rich, crumbly confection. Her eyes widened in unbelievable pleasure. She had never tasted anything as luscious in her entire life!

The cookie still melting in her mouth, Lisa turned her gaze towards the cookie packet. "Barkalow's Best Bonbon" was printed in beautiful cursive underneath the picture of a giant cookie mold with drops of tantalizing batter in it.

Lisa frowned. There was something familiar about this logo, but Lisa was certain she had never heard of Barkalow's Best Bonbon. Surely a cookie as fine as this must've been exported all over the world by now?


Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
boywithpen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1363002-The-Fattest-Town/cid/547201-Maybe-just-one-cookie-Lisa-told-herself