*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1375735-Celeb-Boy-Toys/cid/632788-Joel--Benji-Madden-Good-Charlotte
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1375735
The new miniature men's accessory in Hollywood is you!
This choice: Joel + Benji Madden (Good Charlotte)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Joel + Benji Madden (Good Charlotte)

    by: ~Benjamyn~
http://blog.nj.com/entertainment_impact_...

You're flooded with blinding light - Through the glare, two solid figures begin to materialise.. At first you get the feeling that you're lying on the ground, staring up at two tall city buildings, but as your eyes adjust, the details fill in and you could swear you were looking up at the gigantic faces of Joel and Benji Madden, two of your favourite musicians. "Dude," Benji, wearing sunglasses and a black AC/DC shirt, says. "Isn't this that kid that got kicked outta one of our gigs a couple months ago?" You notice Joel standing to Benji's right. He wears a smooth, tailored leather jacket, with a fashionabley unshaven jaw and messy wet hair. "Oh my god man, it is. He punched some other guy for grabbin' at his girl and started a brawl.." You lie there, disoriented, staring up at the two rock idols you spent all day waiting in line to see only two months ago, wondering why on earth you're here and if what appears to be happening is really possible. "Ok bro, I gotta talk to some radio stations and shit so let me take him for today and you can fool around with him tonight." Benji says, placing a humungous, tatood hand on your stomach and instantly filling you with the fear of God. "Hey hey hey.." Joel places his hand over his brother's and his rough thumb behind your neck. "Dude, why do you get the slave first? I paid for him." "Bro it was my idea to order a Six-Inch Slave in the first place." The words 'order' and 'slave' get stuck passing through your consciousness, and replay again and again in your head. "Benj, I wanted to get two and you said we could just share the little wimp - I'm fucking around with him first!" The two grown men grapple over you, their big, bulky fingers nearly squashing your tiny body between them.. Who's going to get their way?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ~Benjamyn~ (UN: puppet_master at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
~Benjamyn~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1375735-Celeb-Boy-Toys/cid/632788-Joel--Benji-Madden-Good-Charlotte