*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 50 Cent
  2. A hot R&B artist..
  3. The Unwrapping
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1375735-Celeb-Boy-Toys/cid/632802-50-Cent
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1375735
The new miniature men's accessory in Hollywood is you!
This choice: 50 Cent  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

50 Cent

    by: ~Benjamyn~
http://archimedes.galilei.com/stlcofcc/b...

http://www.beattrend.com/wp-content/uplo...

The box's lid creaks open slowly, you're flooded with a deluge of clean white light. As your eyes adjust, a huge, dark, hulking figure fills the sky, looming over you like a black mountain silhouetted against mist.
You take in a short gasp - before you can do much more something comes at you out of the hazy white light. The giant hand has fingers as thick, rough and brown as tree trunks; you can see the fingers' complex maze of prints close up now - The monstrous digits curl around you, tough and warm against the skin of your arms. You're thrust into the air and held before 50 Cent's giant face. You recognise his thick, jutting lower lip, his wide nostrils and lazy brown eyes. 50's wearing a white bandanna under his black cap. As he sneers a hot, pungeant flow of air descends from his nostrils, catching your breath. You tremble in the gigantic rapper's powerful grip, gazing at the dark, wiry fuzz lining his top lip in front of you. Your confusion soon comes to an unpleasant end when 50...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ~Benjamyn~ (UN: puppet_master at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
~Benjamyn~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1375735-Celeb-Boy-Toys/cid/632802-50-Cent