*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Nick Lachey
  2. A more mature entertainer..
  3. The Unwrapping
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1375735-Celeb-Boy-Toys/cid/632811-Nick-Lachey
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1375735
The new miniature men's accessory in Hollywood is you!
This choice: Nick Lachey  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Nick Lachey

    by: Spudd
http://barefootmalecelebs.com/nick-lache...

http://www.ohlalaparis.com/photos/uncate...

As the light filters into the now open box, you strain to see thru the tissue paper you have become buried in. As it is pulled away and your vision adjusts to the light you see the face of a god.

"No, it cant be." You think.

It's Nick Lachey.

His piercing blue eyes stare down at you still not sure what to make of you. You remain still as his strong hand picks you up. Thinking you're just a "toy" he's not the most careful with you. As he squeezes and applies a little more pressure as he turns you over you gasp.

The sound scares him and he drops you. Luckily for you it's back in the box on top of the soft tissue paper. He begins pulling it out again. You have managed to drop yourself to the bottom of the box. As he empties it out there are only three items remaining.

You and a Palm Pilot and directions for it.

He sees you moving and realizes you are real, or atleast interactive. He leaves you in the box and picks up the directions and the Palm. The directions are simple. It says you will respond to whatever commands are entered in the palm. It gives samples of typing in "2 Inches" and pressing "enter" he does and watches as you shrink to 2 inches tall.

He hits the "restore" button and watches you return to your previous size.

A wicked smile comes across his face. "Awesome" he comments.

It also says he can make you pliable so you don't break when he plays with you.

That was all he needed to read. (But there was more)

He punches some commands in the palm and presses "enter"

You......

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Shrink to 3 inches tall

2. He keeps you 6 inches tall but makes you pliable

*Noteb*
3. Other (You decide)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Spudd (UN: spudd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
~Benjamyn~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1375735-Celeb-Boy-Toys/cid/632811-Nick-Lachey