*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Chris Brown
  2. A hot R&B artist..
  3. The Unwrapping
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1375735-Celeb-Boy-Toys/cid/690944-Chris-Brown
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1375735
The new miniature men's accessory in Hollywood is you!
This choice: Chris Brown  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Chris Brown

    by: ~Benjamyn~
http://chrisbrown-online.net/gallery/thu...

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/162/0...

The first thing that occurs to you when you see Chris Brown's face is that you must be watching tv. It makes sense.. You've fallen asleep watching Mtv on the couch again and now you've woken up to see Chris Brown's new video on the screen. But this idea is quickly dispelled when the palm of a huge hand jumps into your vision and closes over you. You scream - Your voice is froggy as if after hours of unconsciousness, and your mind races to find a plausible explanation for what is happening. Chris's wide-grinning face comes back into view. The teen idol is positively beaming down at you. "Man, this is mad cool! We are gonna have SO much fun.." You gather that something fishy is going on - Something surreal and unbelievable, too. And Chris is looking at you like a new game console or cell phone - An object of fun, not humanity, that's for sure. You're not sure if it's in your best interests to be friendly or not.. Is there a chance that the teen giant doesn't want to hurt you? You soon find out when...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ~Benjamyn~ (UN: puppet_master at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
~Benjamyn~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1375735-Celeb-Boy-Toys/cid/690944-Chris-Brown