*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1377363-The-Land-of-Fiction/cid/554440-The-Brushblade
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Walson
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1377363
You fight for your life in a world containing all your favorite fictional characters
This choice: You fight off the strange blot creatures  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Brushblade

    by: Unknown
I held the strange weapon before me in awe. I've never used a real sword before, unless you'd could the occassions I swung a stick around.
"Don't just stand there you have to fight."
"But I've never-"
"Now's not the time. If you don't, the world will fall apart." replied Splotchy in an unusually sharp voice. "You have the choice to either stay and fight or run away, but they'll find you and your color eventually and then you'll be all alone. I'd recommend going with the first option."
I was at a lack for words then I took a deep breath and charged in. I came upon on another person being drained of color from the creatures. She looked human at first, but here wings gave her an angelic appearance. I dispatched the creature with ease, its body burst into black droplets or paint. I thought it was dead, but then it started to reform itself again. I was about to panic, but the Splotchy shouted to me. I turned to see him engaged in combat with several of the creatures, but kept a deal of his attention on me.
"Stab the inks with the hilt of your sword to vanquish them."
I quickly did so and the creature began to be drawn into the sword. As it happened, color dripped down the blade and dripped off the end of the sword. Instead of merely falling to the ground it curved and splattered on the woman who still laid on the ground drained of her natural hue. The color absorbed into her and with it her state returned to normal.
I didn't have time to stay for a thank you as my actions alarmed more of the creatures. They came from all size and soon a dozen surrounded me. Three melted into the ground and rushed at my feet, but I jumped backwards. One came at me from behind, but I heard the grotesque shriek it made and twisted my body cut its body in two. A second pair came at me, but I cut the first and dodged the second. After it landed it prepared to come at me again, but it didn't have the chance as I was already coming at it and cut it down. I turned to the remaining creatures and they began to sink into the ground. I thought they were retreating, but they began merging together. Even the ones I cut down had pulled themselves together to merge. The creatures emerged as a single jugernaut of the creatures. It was a head over me and twice as vicious. I didn't give it a chance to attack and sliced its arm off. The creature roared, but it wasn't defeated. The arm merely returned to an ink state and returned to its body and a new arm formed. It then came at me, claws swinging fiercely. My heart was pumping, I couldn't fight something like this. I wasn't a warrior. Suddenly...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Splotchy stabs it in the back.

*Noteb*
2. The angelic woman comes to my aid.

*Noteb*
3. I tried to run for it.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Walson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1377363-The-Land-of-Fiction/cid/554440-The-Brushblade