*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 1 inch tall
  2. Play Darts
  3. Plans for the weekend
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1385763-A-shrinking-payback-Buddies-to-Bullies/cid/1395266-1-inch-tall
by Spudd
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1385763
A fun weekend with the guys turns into a shrinking nightmare. PLEASE ADD ! ANYTHING goes !
This choice: 1 inch tall  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

1 inch tall

    by: Spudd
Just as you look around at your giant surrounds, you hear someone coming around the corner. You see a pair of huge socked feet. It’s Steve. He spied the open freezer door and bottle on the floor. Then he spies you. You see a big smile draw across his face. He reaches down grabbing the bottle in one hand and you in the other. He carries you both over to the other guys still playing darts.

“Well guys, it didn’t take as long as we thought to get this party started” he says holding me up.

“Guys ! What the hell happened to me?”

Mike steps forward. “We were gonna wait until tomorrow for this but since you found our little surprise yourself looks like e get to start early.”

“What are you talking about ??!?!?!” I ask

Mike continues “ that vodka was lased with genetic altering nanobots. Once ingested we can now control your very being with this” he holds up a remote.

I was still being held in Steves fist.

Mike plugged some commands in the remote and hit enter. He then looked at Steve and said “Squeeze him”

“NOOOO !” I shouted, sure I was going to be crushed.

Steve started to curl his fist tighter as the other guys looked on. Instead of being crushed to death, my body mushed in his grip. When he opened it, I fell to one side face down in his sweaty palm.

“COOL !” came one comment
“Awesome” Came another.

Then Mike entered into the remote “Immobile” and carried me to the dartboard. He took a piece of duct tape, made a loop and pressed it on my back then pressed me to the bullseye.

He turned and questioned “So we playing darts or what?” Laughter and cheering erupted.

I watched in horror as they guys lined up with huge smiled on their faces and took aim to continue their game. I was totally unable to move, to even shout as he took my ability mo move away from me. I hung there for the next hour as darts wizzed by and close to me. It was down to Butch for the final throw. He smiled and as if in slow motion he pulled back his arm then tossed the dart. It headed directly at me. I tried to move but it was no use.
The sharp steel tip penetrated directly into my stomach. There was no real pain, just pressure and humiliation.
The guys all laughed and high-fived one another. I was impaled and hanging there. They didn’t even come pull it out right away. I was left there like that while they gathered some snacks and beers together. Then after a short time Jimmy came over, pulled the dart free, ripped me off the board and removed the duct tape.

He carried me over to the living area where the guys were all seated as the TV was flipped on.

Mike held the remote. “SO what should we do next with the runt…..?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Foot Stool

*Noteb*
2. Football

*Noteb*
3. Make him bigger to massage our feet?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Spudd (UN: spudd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spudd has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1385763-A-shrinking-payback-Buddies-to-Bullies/cid/1395266-1-inch-tall