*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 3 inches tall
  2. Play Darts
  3. Plans for the weekend
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1385763-A-shrinking-payback-Buddies-to-Bullies/cid/524018-3-inches-tall
by Spudd
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1385763
A fun weekend with the guys turns into a shrinking nightmare. PLEASE ADD ! ANYTHING goes !
This choice: 3 inches tall  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

3 inches tall

    by: Spudd
When you finally come too you can hear the muffled and distorted voices of your buddies on the other side of the bar. No one has noticed that you were no longer standing behind the bar. When you look up you see the ceiling above you. But why is it sooooo far above you. You then look over to your left and see the shelf behind the bar. It too rises high above.

You have shrunk to 3 inches tall.

Getting to your feet you walk out from behind the bar area. There before you the whole room spreads long and wide. You can see your buddies at the far end by the dartboard. You have to get help. As you run across the floor to the guys. They have turned on the radio and they are talking amongst one another.

Being careful not to get stepped on your try to jump up and down to get the attention of one of them.

Running back and forth below them you are finally seen by….

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Steve

2. Mike & Butch

3. Jimmy

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Spudd (UN: spudd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spudd has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1385763-A-shrinking-payback-Buddies-to-Bullies/cid/524018-3-inches-tall